How to Host an Audience Free Event
As low attendance or audience-free events become reality, we understand that people still need to engage, to collaborate and to communicate. This is a difficult time, and you may have questions about how to move forward with your most important meetings and events.
Here are some suggestions.
- Fully branded studio environment with video graphic backdrop
- Anchor desk, lectern, panel seating or fireside chat options
- Multi-camera setup
- Segregated from the public sanitized environment
- Social contact limited to one Bespoke producer
- Event Types: any event that requires a professional studio look with corporate branding
- Up to 100 presenters and 3,000 audience members
- Video and audio discussion between presenters and audience
- Discussion managedby our virtual event producer
- We manage your virtual platform or we provide the technology
- “In-app” environment
- Event Types: Team Collaboration, Board of Director meetings, VirtualTeam Building
- Corporate branded web environment
- Up to 7 remote presenters
- “One to many” communication
- High end video quality
- Synchronized slides/video content
- Additional graphic abilities: rotating banners, titles, picture-in-picture, backgrounnd graphics
- Event Types: AGM, Sales Kickoff, All Company Address, Shareholder Updates
- Studio @Bespoke in your private facility
- Private residence, corporate boardroom or any other clean environment
- Rigid sanitation protocols
- Registration and password access
- Secure voting
- Live captioning
- Simultaneous interpretation
Although there may not be a live audience, there is still a way to communicate your message, hold your AGM, collaborate with your team or engage your employees. We are here to support you and help lead you through your audience-free event.
If any of these ideas sound interesting to you or you just want to talk about other options to deal with COVID-19 and your live event please email [email protected].